The USB to RS232 Serial adapter will allow any computer with a USB port to connect to an RS232 device (PDAs, modems, scanners, etc.). You can connect an RS232 device with a female DB9 or DB25 connector by simply hooking the cable into a computer via the USB port.
- Advanced 16 Bit processor for USB transaction processing and control data processing.
- Supports serial devices with speeds up to 1 Mb/sec.
- Compliant with the USB 1.1 specifications.
- Supports Plug-n-Play specifications.
- No extra add-in card required.
- No external power adapter required.
- Supports the RS232 serial interface.
- Compatible with USB-enabled computers with Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP or Mac OS 8.6 & higher and Linux.
- 6 feet (1.8 meters) male USB Type A to male DB9 serial cable.
- Female DB9 to male DB25 pin adapter.
- Installation CD driver.
- Users manual.