The KVM Console to USB Laptop adapter allows any USB-equipped laptop to connect to a "headless" server and emulates the monitor, keyboard, and mouse. Perfect for any server, PC, ATM, or kiosk in need of maintenance, this simple access and control means total portability for mobile administrators and repair technicians.
Most servers do not require additional accessories, and there is no server-side software to install. Power comes from the server-side connection, and the adapter allows for access to the BIOS post and the ability to handle full configuration of the attached machine. Any need for an unwieldy monitor, keyboard, and mouse solution is eliminated.
- Replaces your rolling crash cart.
- Hot-pluggable - no need to reboot server.
- True USB mouse synchronization ensures accurate navigation of the connected server.
- No server-side software needed.
- Extremely portable.
- No power supply needed.
- Video scaling - you see entire screen on laptop display.
- The USB Lap Console works with and without a head on the server.
- Supports video up to 1920x1200 and all standard VESA video modes.
- Instant-on technology ensures the user sees the entire startup, ensuring critical screens are not missed (eg. BIOS posts, System ID information).
- Keyboard emulation support for USB, PS/S and SUN systems.
- LED indicators for USB link, Host Video link, and Host Keyboard/Mouse Link.
- Multi platform support USB and PS/2 to the server or KVM (PS/2 - Keyboard Only).