NTI Part #: SM-16X16-C5AV-1000-Group
The VEEMUX® Audio/Video Matrix Switch routes audio and video inputs from many video sources to multiple displays (projectors, monitors, etc.) and speakers via inexpensive CAT5/5e/6 cable. It is capable of connecting to as many as 64 video sources via transmitters and 64 video displays via receivers with a maximum extension of 1,000 feet (305 meters) between the transmitters and receivers.
Also known as: VEEMUX® audio / video matrix switch via CAT5, video router, routing switcher, video switch, video port router, matrix switch, audio/video switch, video matrices.
- Supports Resolutions up to 2048x1536
- Compatible with NTI's 600' and 1000' Extenders
- Supports Touch Screen Monitors
- Designed and Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Audio/Video Matrix Switch via CAT5 to 1,000 Feet (305 meters): 16x16 to 64x64Digital Signage Product
Scroll Down to Get Quote